One beautiful day last week my mom and I took all the children, and my nieces and nephew to the park after the library. It was one of those to nice to stay inside days. I am glad we skipped school and enjoyed the pretty day. Especially with the gloomy, rainy, stormy weather we have had the last week.
Asher and Blair having fun being together.
I realized this past week that Luke is officiallly a big kid at the park. Gone are the days of hovering beside him as he slowly navigates the steps to the baby slide. This time he was climbing up with the bigger children to the BIG slide, climbing up ladders, and navigating bridges. It is so neat, and a bit sad to realize just how fast it all goes by.
Asher working hard to get across the rings. He didn't make it all the way, but he sure tried.
My sweetie pie four year old.
Captain America ready to go to a costume birthday party for his friend. Benny borrowed a Captain America helmet and shield...
...and Nate put together a Batman costume for Eli to wear. The three boys (Asher went also and borrowed a Buzz Lightyear suit) had a great time with lots of other little boys from our church. I think my friend, Jill, was so very brave to open her home to so many pint sized super heros!
Timothy just hanging out in his new jumper! We never had molding around our doors and entryways before we did the addition. I was so excited to realize I can now hang a jumper in the doorway between the family room and dining room for Timothy to enjoy. And enjoy it he does.
A big update on our sweet almost six month old coming soon.
1 comment:
yay pics! love the boys superhero costumes! love timmy he looks just like a Maddi baby no suprise there! love beautiful fall days! love getting letters in the mail ;)
Post a Comment