Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nate's a Wolf

Nate is now a Wolf Cub. He graduated from the Tiger Cub program and recieved lots of beads for his belt and a special astronomy belt buckle for an Astronomy unit Joel did for the boys. He was very excited to get his neckerchief and his new Wolf hand book. He really enjoys going to Cub scouts with Joel. Jeremiah can't wait until next year when he will begin. Joel and Nate enjoyed time together doing boy things twice a month. I am so glad my sons have a Dad who loves and cares for them like Joel does. Thanks Joel! You are a great example for our sons, and a picture for Rachael of what a godly man looks like.

We are all getting better. I still have some kind of something hanging in here. But the kids are on the mend. Elijah is still more tired than usual, falling asleep in his high-chair at lunch time. His sickness has made him totally devoted to Eeyore and his pacifier. He has both-all day! I will break him of the paci habit when he feels all better. There are still some coughs and sniffles hanging around, but I am so hopeful!

Jeremiah lost two teeth! He looks adorable. I was quite suprised by this. He is a very active tooth wiggler. As soon as he feels one a bit wiggly he goes at it until he yanks it out. This makes for a more bloody experience! Nate is very very patient with his loose teeth! This is not surprising to those who know and love these two boys! We told Jeremiah to stop wiggling the teeth or he soon will be unable to eat . And he loves to eat. All these boys love to eat. And Rachael, well she is trying to maintain her girlish figure. She is not a member of the Madison clean plate club!

Ok, no pictures this time. The computer really needs a check-up-it has been pretty wacky lately. I had a few cute ones too. Maybe next time. Goodnight

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great post Dani! Can Maddie join your Madison Clean Plate club? Maybe shes confused and thinks its the Madelyn Clean Place club! So, so glad to hear your little ones are feeling better...I'll be praying that you are feeling all better, too! xoxo

Denae said...

I'm glad that you guys are starting to feel better. Nate we are so proud of you moving up to a wolf cub, you and Daddy must have worked very hard and had a lot of fun. It made me laugh when you were writing about the kids loose teeth, it's totally what you would expect from both of them. if only I could get myself out of the clean plate club, especially the after dinner snacky don't even use a plate club

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nate on becoming a wolf! How exciting. Ashlyn was talking about you yesterday. She was asking me lots of questions about animals. She said to me, "Mommy you should talk to Nate, he knows so much about animals and dinosaurs!"
And Jerem...How big you are getting...I can't believe you lost 2 teeth already! We love you! Love Aunt Shannon