We have new babies here!
My brother and his wife just welcomed their third little girl into the world on Monday morning. Congratulations CB and Shannon. We love you guys.
Evelyn Jean (isn't that a pretty, and old fashioned name?) arrived right on schedule and is due to come home today! Can't wait to meet this new little niece. You know on my family's side that is all I have , four nieces. Where are the boys?? Oh yeah, at my house :)
Joel and I have seven nephews and eight nieces on his side of the family-it is such fun to all get together.
A friend from church and her husband welcomed their third little girl to the world on Tuesday evening. Congratulations Audrey and Damien. I can't wait to meet little Lydia Hope either. (and I adore that name- beautiful) Our church is growing in so many ways, but diffidently in family size! There are a few more babies on the way in the church this year. It is wonderful to see all the little babies and children running around after church. Thank you God for the blessing of babies!
4 comments:
Yes, yes, such a blessed week - I'm still bursting with joy! :)
I wish I could be up there to see our family's newest arrival. Hopefully this Summer. isn't it great to be in a church with so many babies and children and glowing pregnant women! I love it and our church has them coming out the wood work! I wonder who will have the next I guess it's my turn but not yet. ;) (mom'll see the wink and be like what does that mean is she preggo?) No I'm not.
I heard that you haven't been feeling well. We are praying that you all get healthy soon. lew is recovering from a nasty ( and I mean nasty) stomach bug althought this is more like a dragon.
I just love what Evelyn's name means. Wasn't it radiant grace?? Beautiful! Hmmm now I guess it's your turn, Danielle, after this we will be in need of more brand new babies to ohh and ahh at LOl ~!~
Thanks for praying for us.
<3 Stacey
Post a Comment