Joel and I wanted to share our good news with everyone:
We are excited to be expecting our sixth child!
This newest Madison will be making his (or her!) arrival sometime in early February. I haven't been to the Dr. yet, but I guestimate the date about Feb. 9th.
The kids are very excited about a new brother or sister. All the boys are requesting another brother! But Rachael would really enjoy a baby sister, and I can't say that I would be disappointed with a pink bundle either. I guess time will tell. It is such fun to listen to them talk about the baby. Benny is very curious about it, he tells everyone that "You can't see the baby, he's in mommy's skin!" We are preparing to ignore any more in depth questions from our inquisitive three year old!
There will be some things that need to be rearranged and planned for with the addition of another baby, but we are so glad to be blessed again with a new little life. We really do think that each and every child God has given to us is a real blessing and a reward from him.
When I told Joel our good news (he was shocked, open mouthed suprised-it is so fun to watch his face) I gave him a little box with a tiny silver arrow in it. In the lid of the box I wrote:
Psalm 127:3-4
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"
Thank you God!
7 comments:
Praise God for this newest little arrow in the Madison family! We are so excited for you...What a blessing these kiddies are!
Wow! We're so happy and excited for you all! God has truly blessed you!
Sooo happy for you Dani! Tried to call you last night but phone was busy. How are you feeling maybe I will put my suprise on my blog soon!
YEAH!!!!We are so excited for another little baby to be added to the cousins! It has been so neat to watch the Lord build your family. Love you...Shannon
I LOVE IT! We're so excited for you guys! God has definitely gifted you to be parents of all these kiddos. I love the way you told him too- such a neat idea :) We'll be praying for you.
Yes...you are SO blessed to have such a full quiver! So excited for you! What an example your family is to ours in trusting the Lord! We'll have to make a special trip back just to visit your new bundle!! Keep us posted! xoxo
Hi Danielle,
I got on your blog to show Norm the picture you have with Nicole in it. I was so surprised to see your news about a new little one. Of course we are all excited for you! We love big families, especially Madison's :-)
What a neat way to tell Joel, and what a blessing! Love, Trish
Post a Comment