August 18th marked Luke's 2 month birthday. He is doing really well. I don't have an exact weight on him, but was pretty sad to find him fitting in this dinosaur onesie that is size 3-6 month. I have also just recently moved him to size 2 diapers. I think the one's still fit, but I have a stock pile of 2's in the basement....anyway our little Lukey is sure growing fast.
Luke is starting to sleep through the night. He regularly goes from 10pm to 5:30 am! Hooray. Now if I would go to bed right at 10 I would be getting some great sleep in. But I don't.
During the day Luke does pretty well for us. He takes a great morning nap (in the swing) which enables us to get a great start on school work before he needs my attention. Then he often takes a good late afternoon nap. Lunch time he is often kind of fussy, and then again early evening, but after lots of fussy babies around I know that this is all pretty typical and we go with what works, mostly having someone sit and hold, or pace and bounce our little one through those times.
I am so enjoying this little bundle of boy. His head is so silky and soft and sweet smelling (well, when I remember to give the poor thing a bath). Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking a nap on the couch with my little bundle sleeping on my chest. I kept thinking, "I should put him in his bassinet", but then I thought, "No. I am absolutely enjoying snuggling my baby way too much right now. He is going to stay put". Luke, did not protest at all, and we both enjoyed a nice cozy nap.
Thanking God for our precious little Luke!
3 comments:
Oh my...his pictures lately remind me of baby Jeremiah. He is a cutie. I don't have a creative caption for you :(. I am so glad you get to have snuggle naps with him. I do miss snuggling with a baby...so take in a few extra snuggled with Lukey for his aunt :). I can't believe he is 2 months.
So funny I was gonna say :I look just like baby Nate" for that 1st picture but not the 2nd maybe more Jerem in that 1? The baby pic you have of nate sitting on his changing table is what made me think this for the 1st pic although nate wanst making a silly face.
Your pics and post made me smile:o)
I have no caption, either, but in the first one, the shadowing looks like he is wearing a yamicka. Pretty sure I misspelled that. And, since I did not know any of your kiddos as babies, he looks just like Luke to me.
Missed you at church Sunday, hope everyone is feeling better! Let me know if you need anything:o)
Post a Comment