Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fun to be Four!

Elijah made this cute "dirt buddy" at VBS this summer. It is a fake Chia pet type thing. He has alot of fun giving it hair cuts every week!

I love when they are being funny. Li-Li got a big kick out of this pirate mask (which has been around for a while) and I had to get a picture. Joel was hanging a new shelf and white board for me, that is why the drill is out on the high chair. We don't usuallly let the two year old play with drills before his meal, but maybe that is one way to keep him busy and quiet! What alot of helpers Joel had for that job! :)
I love four year olds!

2 comments:

Denae said...

I love that age too, preschool age has long been a favorite "age group" of mine. I love the rich imagination and magical thinking they have to them the world is bright and colorful lots of fun and theirs to explore.

Megan said...

I absolutely love this age too Dani! Christopher is full of goofiness, wonder, & amazement. He & Eli would get along well together - if only we could get our act together and actually do it! :)

PS - I updated my blog! :)