
Jeremiah and Luke enjoying some time together. It is wonderful having older children and their willing hands and laps around. They are a huge help to me. Luke spends alot of time each day being loved by Nate, Jeremiah and Rachael. Jeremiah is great at getting Luke to stop crying and even to fall asleep when he is all worked up!

Time is flying by. Luke Adoniram is seven weeks old today! He is starting to smile at more than just the wall and sofa! Nathanael was thrilled that Luke rewarded him with several minutes of huge smiles and, although he cannot laugh yet, he did make a few squeaks. What did Nate do to deserve all this? He gave Luke a "taste" of his apple flavored Air-head candy. It was so funny to watch Luke's eyes grow HUGE! and then the smile. It seemed like he wanted to say, "Now that is good! You have been holding out on me" (
I was there, and allowed the taste. Nate just rubbed it a bit on his lip. You can tell this isn't my first baby by this, I would not have allowed Nate to have a taste of candy at six weeks old.)My, how we all love this baby!
3 comments:
gosh I really wish we could be up there visiting you guys right now : (
I love that sweet face in the 2nd picture! It is so neat to see how all of your kids help each other out. What great dads your boys will grow to be after all of the experience they are getting. Can I send my boys over there for a few days or more? ;o)
Dani - Luke is so cute!! I just love the picture of him w/ Jeremiah! I can't believe how big Jerem and Nate are getting. And I can just imagine Luke's expression at that first taste of candy...too funny!
Post a Comment