Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dancing Princesses

Rachael enjoyed many days of girliness with her cousins the past few weeks. I love this picture of six dancing princesses. Plus one little boy in a football helmet, and a few on lookers.
The little ladies of the family. The addition of Kayiah and Milenah to our get-together made the tally much more even. They are still outnumbered, the score is boys: 7, girls: 6.

I love this picture of Rachael and her little cousin. All that satin and lace and pretty hair. How we love our little girls. They aren't always so over the top feminine. They all enjoyed playing Wii Sports, and that football helmet?...belongs to one of these little ladies.

Thanking God for family this week and being able to enjoy time together.

More pictures to come!


PS-Nate and Jeremiah did not earn the Order of the Arrow. I got it all wrong. That is a Boy-Scout thing, not a Cub-Scout thing. I am not sure what exactly they earned, with the arrows, maybe the arrow of light?? See that is why they do this scouting thing with Daddy. I can't keep it straight! But I sure am proud of my handsome little men anyway!

1 comment:

Carol Stolte said...

Casey got the arrow of light... he is 8. (I think)