Now I am off. There are magazines in the basket to chew up and rip, and mommy just folded laundry on the table. I must hurry to pull it all off! But wait! I see something small and choke-able in my path! A small peice of Rachael's Little Pet Shop collection. Let me see if it will fit in my mouth, and how long it takes Mommy to jump up and pull it from my mouth! Careful, Mommy. I like to bite with these new teeth!
I love this getting around, getting in to trouble life!
4 comments:
No! Not Luke! Don't do it! Don't join the dark side!
(Sorry Dani, but I couldn't resist!)
He is too cute to be that bad! He sits so docile and serene in his stroller at church. Are you sure this is the same kid?
(in high squeal tone) ahhh! Guke!!! a-uh.
It's always the cute ones...
Post a Comment