Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good Night, Good Morning

After enjoying an entire day playing together, we decided to allow Rachael and her cousin to share the night together too. Kayiah joined our family for a sleep-over. They all did a great job, even with being very excited. All seven children slept in the boys' big room, since we are trying (that is the key word) to get Baby Luke to sleep better at night. The girls were excited to discover they had matching pillow-pets!
Yay for Daddy! Who ran to the store early Sunday morning for much needed milk and juice and DOUGHNUTS!!!! One dozen doughnuts doesn't give quite the left-overs that it used to, which is a good thing, for me. But one dozen doughnuts is plenty to encourage such happy grins on Sunday morning.
We had such fun having Kayiah over. I had fun putting in french braids in her hair, and I don't think Kayiah minded much. :) What a wonderful end to a great week. The girls left Sunday afternoon for home, and we sure miss them.

1 comment:

Denae said...

I love my cousins!!! Love Kayiah

Kayiah giggled the whole time I read her this post, she had so much fun with her cousies and misses them too!