Monday, September 29, 2008

Our New Puppy!!


He is adorable, and cuddly and just begging to be petted! He isn't house broken yet, but we are going to work on that soon! He doesn't leave fur all over the house, nor chew up toys. He doesn't drink from the toilet, but he does play in the sink and with the soap. He loves to be scratched behind the ears.
Eli has recently turned into a puppy. He crawls around on all fours, barking. He wants to be petted and scratched. I am wondering if this is his way of getting more attention?? The other day I was hanging laundry and he crawled across the yard, sat at my feet and barked til I petted him and said "good puppy!". I have even made him do tricks like roll over and beg, and then give him bites of cookies. It is so funny! How I love age two!
Another thing that Eli did that made me laugh, but not so he could see was today he got up from his pack n play, which is where he sleeps right now, and came down to the kitchen about twenty minutes after I put him up for nap, "Hi Momma" he said with a huge grin. He was so darn cute, but being naughty, so I left Rachael to her math lesson, and took my puppy back to his kennel for a nap.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Li-Li is so cute! I like him much better than my "puppy" for all of the reasons that you listed-would you like to trade?

Denae said...

Oh he is soooooo cute! And sounds like less work then a real puppy.

cb4swife said...

Very cute...don't you think he looks like CB in that picture??? I am glad the boys had such a fun time at Gettysburg! Love ya...