I forgot to take pictures of the kids the Sunday before Christmas, so I had them wear the same clothing for the next Sunday. So here are my kiddies all dressed up for Christmas. Above is Benny and Below him is our Baby-girl.
Next up is Jeremiah. What a handsome boy...
And here is our first-born: getting way too big on us!

(and this one is not in the right place!) But can you guess what part Eli had in our Annual Christmas play???)

Now here is my Eli all dressed up! His sweater matches Jeremiah's, and Nate's matches Benny's.

Asher's "fancy shot" wasn't so great. He was screaming, and we had to change him right after since he has some sort of little virus and had an explosion. He didn't get a matching sweater.

Asher's first Christmas. Here I am enjoying the Christmas play with my Asher-boo. His shirt suits him so well. It says, "Silent Night...I don't think So!" I had to buy this when I saw it at Children's Place. And he got some ultra soft fleecy pants to match!
On to Christmas morning......

"Wow!!! Look at all these presents!"

Benny overjoyed with his much requested and longed for Cowboy spurs. This was the last gift he opened, after breakfast. He was so sad during breakfast that he felt sick and had to lay on the couch and mope. Parents can be so cruel sometimes.

Asher enjoying his new chew toy. And wearing his special Baby's first Christmas bib. He didn't get much else this Christmas.

Looking for goodies in his stocking.

This is the only shot I remembered to get at Joel's parents'. It makes me smile. This is about half of the crowd. I don't know what is on the TV. I usually stay with the ladies in the kitchen, talking and picking at the cookies.
We had a great Christmas this year. We enjoyed spending time with our families, and some friends.
7 comments:
Wow I loved all the pictures all the kids getting so big, too fast! We really missed you all and thought of you guys often and what Kayiah would have done in the Christmas play. Thanks for all the pics I just love "seeing" my niece and nephews I got my fix : ) Happy New Year
oh and I wanted to say (this after I re looked at the pics) Nate is starting to look like such a young man not a boy I can't get over it,Benny a boy instead of a preschooler and Li a preschooler instead of a toddler. I wish Asher and Milenah could have chewed and played together. Rachael looked beautiful and sweet as always and Jerem handsome and getting big too. Love U
Last comments I promise, I love Benny's face with his cowboy spurs how cute! Love that story. Also the pic with Asher and his stocking was adorable and looked like a magazine pic.
Li-li looks so grown up in his sweater picture. ANd the one of Asher with the stocking made me smile. He looks like he is disappointed at not finding chocolate in there. Thanks for sharing your Christmas. Happy New Year!
I love Elijah's shirt... Josiah heard a joke: What's a parent's favorite hymn? - Silent Night. He thinks this is funny but I'm sure Eli would think it funnier. :) How fun to see all your pictures! Caleb had a nasty hiney leaking virus too... I think we're over it though. Hope to see you Sunday! Lv, Julie
Beautiful pictures!!!Asher's face is cute with the stocking. Love ya...Shannon
Post a Comment