Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Tag game


This is the fifth picture in the second sub folder in my third folder. my pictures are a real jumbled mess in the computer (as well as in real life- this is one area that I have really dropped the ball as we have had more kids). Asher is five months old in this picture. What a cutie pie he is.
We are all still sick, but hoping for healing soon! I likely have pnuemonia, had some chest x-rays and a flu test (that was painful, but negative) yesterday. Now I am on the same medications as Elijah. He is improving. The pediatrician was so glad to see that. She was wondering if she did the right thing by sending him home on Monday instead of to the hospital. He is getting treatments here around the clock. Rachael, Ben and Jerem are all feverish and coughing still. Asher is getting better, slowly. I ruined his antibiotic by leaving it out all day, so we had to get a new one. You should see my countertop! It looks like I raided Rite-Aid.
Please keep us in your prayers! Especially that Joel won't get sick. He has gone above and beyond what I would have ever expected of him, caring for all of us, filling prescriptions, cooking, taking babies to the pediatrcian. Just being a wonderful daddy and husband. I love and am so thankful for my Joel. Please pray too that my brother and sister in law will get to bring home their new baby really soon, that they will pass the courts in Ethiopia and be able to travel soon to get him. Thank You.
So for the tag game. I tag: Denae (where are you????), Shannon, and Trish (you need a new post :) ) post the fifth picture in the fifth file in your 'puter for all of us to see!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Asher is very cute in that picture.
Still praying for you my friend.

Katy said...

Hi Danielle,
it was nice to see you comment on my blog, I've been "spying" on yours for a while now too. I hope you guys feel better soon. We're sick here too but it sounds like you guys have it a lot worse than us. "tis the season", right?