Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa-Baby



Had to post these cute pictures of Asher with Santa. We were at our Cub-Scout Christmas party earlier in the week, and all the kids got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted. I was quite suprised what some of the kids said. I kind of wish Santa came around asking for gift ideas in October when this elf goes shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cute, Danielle. Our kids have never sat on Santa's lap but I'm sure I'd be surprised with what they say too. Their minds are always thinking! Hope to see you tonight! :)

Denae said...

Oh these are too cute, he looks curious at first but a little unhappy at the end hahaha.

staceyhoff said...

Hi Dani :)

This is an invitation for Rachel:
Rachel, you are invited to a Princess Party here at our house, tomorrow from 1-3 pm. We will be making take-home paper dolls, having Princess Cake, Playing with our Princess Dolls and new Princess Castle Playhouse, and (possibly) watching the new Barbie and the Diamond Castle DVD.
This party is a non-'present' party; do NOT bring a gift, maybe make a card? Grace's gifts will be her friends coming to play and her party. Dress up in your best Princess dress! xoxox's, Mrs. Hoffman

cb4swife said...

WHat a cute little guy Asher is...I love the second picture! Love ya...Shannon