Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby's Coming Soon!

Unless our baby decides to hurry up and get born today, I will be heading in tomorrow morning to be induced. Please pray for a safe delivery for our baby and for me. I am excited and nervous. I am reading through my verses for labor that I wrote out when I was expecting Nathanael (they have been thru alot of births!). God is kind in that the verses I am reading in Isaiah are such a comfort to me in this time of fear, and the unknown and the excited anticipation I am feeling all at the same time. I am singing this hymn in my head:
"Fear not I am with thee, O be not dismayed, for I am thy God I will still give thee aid.
I'll stengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand, upheld by my righteous omnipotent hand"

I will post our exciting news as soon as I am able to. Probably not until Monday or so. Joel and I would surely appreciate your prayers.
Now, back to cleaning this house!!! That is one nice thing about being induced. You can prepare ahead of time. Clean laundry and linens. Clean bathrooms and floors. The baby swing is set up in the living room and the bassinet is all ready to hold our little boy!!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

YEAH!! I will be praying for you my friend. Can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

perhaps Isaiah would be a great name for this little one... Just a thought. I am sure you and Joel have a list of names. Love you! God bless you and your whole family. -Carol

Denae said...

praying for you dear sister. Im so excited to hear all about my newest nephew!

Megan said...

Yay! I'm so excited to hear the news and see pictures. I'll be praying for you today!

carol Corso said...

I have been thinking about you all day! I am so happy for your newest little bundle of joy! God Bless the Madison Family!!!

Julie said...

I'm sad I didn't check blogs before now... I will still pray for you - hopefully you're recovering and enjoying a tiny little one. I simply cannot wait to see this baby. Love you!

Carol Stolte said...

I now have a blog! I finally figured it out, and it is much easier than I expected!

caseyismsandsinglemotherhood@blogspot.com