
How blessed we were to be able to witness our niece Lauren get married to Mr. Cook on Saturday! Lauren is Joel's oldest brother's daughter, and she was a most beautiful bride. This wedding was the first for the grandchildren in the family, and I have a feeling the first of many in the next few years. It was extra special for Joel and I to be there, as this was the same church that we grew up in, and that we married in almost thirteen years ago. Lauren's parents were married here also, and the grandparents had their wedding dinner at the same church. I think that is a very neat tradition!

Norm walking his oldest down the aisle. If you know the Madi family, you know the men are not particularly emotional (understatement), but this event had Joel's brother pretty choked up. I wonder how Joel will be when it is his turn?? I know it will come sooner than we think.

My five handsome little men! We got alot of comments about this crew. They made me smile all day. It was fun to be at a wedding where there were at least six or seven 12-15 passenger vans in the parking lot! :) The bride is the oldest of seven, and the groom is one of ten. It might not be too long until they need their own big van!

Rachael loved seeing her cousins all dressed up and being at the wedding. I am glad she got a chance to wear this dress. It was a hand-me-down that was a bit too fancy for most things, but just right for a wedding.

Almost ready! I am glad I have this picture of Joel and I and our soon to be baby. I have one week left! Everyone needs a very pregnant lady at their wedding don't they? We had my sister in law, Janeen. I think it is good luck for fertility. :) It worked for us!
8 comments:
I was just wondering if you had your baby yet. I will keep you in my prayers! God Bless the newest Madison baby. Summer babies are fun. Love, Carol
Beautiful pictures of the whole family Danielle! I love seeing pictures of weddings at Faith - brings back so many memories, doesn't it? :)
I can't believe you are so close to having another little bundle of blue in your house! I can't wait to see pictures!! I'll be praying for a quick & easy delivery for you & lots of sleep (at the hospital at least)!
So how do you find the same shirt in such a wide range of sizes! That is so fun! and Rachael, I LOVE your hair and ribbons and your very pretty dress :)
I'm glad you had a nice pretty dress to wear with a pregnant belly, danielle. How fun to coordinate your whole family. You all looked so fabulous! and how fun that you could ALL go to the wedding and enjoy the new union. YEAH!
Julie,
The Children's Place has shirts, (for boys anyway) that match from infant sized up thru 16. And they often have great sales.
And Rachael's hair was inspired by something you did with K's hair with all the little bows. I put her hair up in six peices. You probably could have made it look nicer, but I was happy!
love does not even describe my feeling of all your new family pics! Soooo cute. Iremember your weding day well did you guys take the kids to DQ after the wedding? Probably not in all those nice new shirts and white dress. Cant wait to see you and maybe go to the childrens place with you
That is one good looking family! Praying for you this week Danielle!
That is one good looking family! Praying for you this week Danielle!
I Love these pictures! Your family is so beautiful! Can't wait to see the newest boy blue in there! Did you get a newborn size shirt?
Praying for you!!!
Post a Comment