Happy Birthday to our very favorite Benny in the world! Can't believe you are already seven years old. This year has been an eventful one for Benny. He started first grade, He lost his first tooth (and a few more) he learned how to ride a two wheeled bike. He also began cub scouts with Daddy as his den leader. He is learning to read. He became a big brother for the third time!
Benny is such a blessing to this family. He loves to play imaginative games with his little brother Eli, such as firemen or trashmen (that is a favorite). He loves to ride bikes with the bigger boys. He LOVES cub scouts. He loves to eat. And he enjoys lots of different things, such as Chow-chow (he got a jar for Christmas) chili, roast beef sandwiches, spaghetti and meatballs, oatmeal with grated apples. And peanut butter and yougurt sandwiches. And jelly on pretzels, ketchup on potatoe chips. The other kids are always laughing at the combinations Benny put together. That may be why he does it. He still likes to make us laugh.
May God bless our little winter time baby (born on a 14 degree day) with a year filled with health and happiness and growth in every way.
Happy Birthday Cowboy Ben!
6 comments:
Is it today? I thought it was Monday I am the worst at birthdays. I can't believe he is 7 either her was the baby at our wedding : (. Kayiah would love to make food concoctions with you benny she's always making weird mixtures on her plate.
I am alos the wort proof reader... Just sayin
We eat our potato chips with ketchup! And boy, PB and yogurt sounds like it WOULD be a good combination for a sandwich :) The chow-chow though, he can keep that one all to himself as far as I'm concerned.
Happy Birthday Ben! How about a cheese and potato chip sandwich? That's what I used to like when I was a kid. Or PB and raisin sandwich.
Happy Birthday, Ben=) Wish we would have sung to you in class yesterday! We didn't know....=(....We love having you in Sunday School and love your love for Jesus too! I loved hearing you say yesterday that you thought being a Christian was what would make you great. You are so right! =)
Happy Birthday Benny!!! We will have to talk food combinations one of these days. I like mixing things up too:o)
Post a Comment