Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful for the Kiddie Table!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with my side of the family.  We sure missed you, Nae and the skype session, although lots of fun, didn't quite cut it, did it? 
The kiddie tables were full to overflowing and noisy and just the sort of table that kids like to sit at at holidays, complete with their own crayons, art packs and cool decorations! 
To top it all off- HUGE slices of pie cut by Pop-pop and smothered in Pop-pop sized piles of coolwhip. 

1 comment:

Denae said...

We sure did miss you guys, in fact I wasn't even with Lewis either. Kayiah would have wanted to sit with the big kids I know haha. I know the girls would have had a blast. I do miss you all. I was thanking God for all I do have though. I can't wait until I can visit again!