Saturday, December 9, 2006

family outings



I am trying to please everyone who wishes to see pictures! We still have dial up, and probably will for a long time. But look! After about ten minutes here is a picture of me and my little Boo!

This picture was taken at ZooAmerica, in Hershey. We went there as a family shortly after Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. We had visited Chocolate World in the beginning of November before all the Christmas crowds and boy the kids loved that. We rode the ride several times, and little Benny really thought that the cows were real. We also got to take a nice walk and watch some bands warming up for a huge band tournement that was being held in the stadium there. It was a wonderful, and cheap! family day. The only thing we paid for was lunch on the way up and each kid was able to pick out one candy bar to buy from the huge and tempting chocolate store! Rachael chose a huge reese cup, the boys some kind of chocolate caramel gooey thing, and I got a package of twizzlers! Even Elijah had tiny tastes of chocolate bars that day!
I love being a mommy! Ever since I was a little girl, that is all I wanted to be. God has been good to me, giving me my hearts desire, not once but five times!
Here is a wonderful little verse about motherhood:

They say that mothers have no pay,
But Daughter smiled at me today,
And Sonny stopped and hugged me tight
As I went in to say good-night;
Dear God, please help me on my way,
To be more faithful everyday,
And thank You for the shining Gold
I have as these small lives I mold.
Thank you Jesus for the gift of Nathanael, Jeremiah, Rachael, Benjamin and Elijah!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the great picture Danielle! Now I'll stop bugging you for a bit! :) God sure has blessed you and Joel with a great family. I just love reading this blog! Talk to you soon.

Love ya,
Megan

Tracy P. said...

Aww! Cute picture! Thanks for sharing the verse on Motherhood. I'm going to copy it down!

Love, Tracy