Here is a picture of my children. What a blessing they are to Joel and I. Nate is 7, Jeremiah is 6, Rachael is four, Benjamin is two and a half, and Elijah is 12 months. Looking foward to Christmas with this bunch! Life is always so much fun and adventuresome with these kids, just a trip to Sharp Shopper can be an outing. Nate practiced reading dials, something he just learned in math by weighing different bunches of bananas in the scale. And they all practiced self control as we went down the junk food isle. Instead of junk food they were allowed to chose a slim jim type beef jerky. Who knew? They love that stuff. I am not sure that it is the healthiest either, but better than candy anyway. They all help me search for things like cooking oil and pancake syrup. They were motivated to find those things by the promise of yummy homemade pancakes to come. See! We did do school yesterday! Our christmas countdown is on #11. Yikes! still lots to do before christmas day!
5 comments:
Great Picture! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!! What sweethearts!
thanks megan! We just got your christmas card with your two cutie pies. It was the highlight of our day. Can't figure out who little christopher looks more like, you or Jim? hope to see you soon!
Yay Dani! So excited about your new blog...now I have another blog to 'stalk'! :) Hope you are enjoying your week! xoxo
The kids look great!!! I'm chuckling because I think Elijah so looks like CB. And Ben with his hair combed back... so handsome. Rachel is so pretty. And the two older guys... they've grown! What a good looking bunch of kids.
I was going to say the same - Elijah definitely looks like an Eder!!!
Post a Comment